Saturday, September 5, 2026

That's settled

First Key is a crappy corporate landlord that doesn't follow its' own procedures and I'm glad to be rid of them. We did not get our whole deposit back because they took the final utility bill out of it and charged us $350 for pressure washing the exterior of the house (which was filthy when we moved in).  I'm annoyed because all the emails and instructions said the final utility bill would be sent and paid separate, never once was it mentioned anywhere that they would just deduct it from the deposit but that's what they did. 😏 So I'll work on letting go of my annoyance and instead just be glad to be Done with them. 

I didn't post last weekend so one would think I'd have a bunch of stuff to write about this week, but I've been sick, so not really. 😕
I have worked on the mirror in the hall bath, but it still has layers to go.



I have re-hung the living room drapes (finally)









I decided, I am not putting sheers back, because I like my view and natural light. 😉 Plus the ones that were in the living room I used in the dining room, because the ones from the dining room fell apart when I tried to wash them, 😅 not at all surprising considering the very thin nature of the fabric and the decades of sun damage. I did look at/for new sheers for the living room, but I didn't find any I really liked so unobstructed view it is. 


side note, the cats are very happy with their new yard and the country quiet 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment