Sunday, April 21, 2024

Weekly update. . .postponed

As much as I plan and plan, sometimes things just don't go according to the plan. 😏 I haven't been feeling 100% a couple of days this week, so the second wire tree for the #makerchallenge is still not finished. I know I'm not alone in this, everyone has issues sometimes that is why I got an email notifying me the June event has lost the date with the venue and is being moved, postponed.  😐 It's ok, the May event is still happening, and I'll just have to look for other options for June, July, August. Ideally, I'd like to have one event a month, but I'm not sure that is going to work out.  😅 

I am going to work on this today.  I really need to finish it so I can have that end of the bench cleared to set up and shoot the photos of both trees so I can create the listings and submit them. 


However, I am currently delayed from working on that tree because I had an order come thru one of the online shops last night, and of course they ordered a color that I don't have already made. 😅 I keep meaning to re-stock the rubber bracelets, but it seems no matter which colors I make they always order one I don't have ready.  It's ok, it is just a small rubber helms bracelet I can whip it up today and ship it out tomorrow, but that is a couple hours of not working on the wire tree. 😏 
 
The other box with the rest of the frames arrived the other day and looking at the dented and ripped box I was initially very concerned, but thanks to the foam and bubble wrap packaging inside the frames themselves are undamaged. 😌 


So now I get to go through the process of selecting which of the 150+ paintings actually get one of the 22 frames. 😶 But right now I have to go get busy on a bracelet. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment