Monday, October 9, 2017

Available soon. . .

Etsy has said the "gift wrap" option would be available before the end of the month, so in my head I'm like tick tock, tick tock, I wish I could set this up already.  

I spent time the other day practicing and actually pre-wrapping some of my gift boxes in a way that they are really pretty but the contents are still accessible.  ~yay me~



By keeping it simple and not using actual wrapping paper I was able to decorate the boxes in a very "present" gift-y looking manner without actually sealing the boxes.  😇

So one can order items "gift wrapped" but still be able to check, confirm, and examine the contents and put it back without effecting the look of the gift wrapping, at least for most things.  I still have to figure out a solution for trees 7" inches and up, I have gift boxes that will fit the 3", 5", and 6" versions it's just the larger ones.  I bought some boxes like standard shirt boxes that will hold the larger trees but they are all rectangular and over-sized so may require some modification or extra stuffing of tissue paper to hold the tree in place inside.  😏

I can't wait to get this set up. . .I really hope I have orders this holiday season and someone opts for gift wrapping, otherwise I have 8 over decorated boxes. ~LOL~ 😜


No comments:

Post a Comment