Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Work, work, work. . .

I'm working on multiple things at once these days. 😄  I've got a painting drying on the easel and a nearly completed tree on the desk, although I spent several hours yesterday working on the fancy new banners.  😇  This blog along with the etsy shop and facebook page all got a face lift, sadly the facebook doesn't fit quite right but I spend hours try different layouts, different photos, made almost a dozen then had to re-size and re-size.  Handcrafts is much more my thing than photography or computer graphics. ~LOL~











Yeah as you can see I got a bit lost and distracted trying different things, there are so many options for layouts, wording, fonts, font color, photos. 😵  Just a dizzying array of choices, I think I did ok, I managed to make a few of them that I think look pretty good. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment