Wednesday, May 1, 2019

new style, new art. . .

I have been busy for weeks, creating, making, listing lots of stuff. 😉  I made a batch of small wire trees because I realized my binder was down to only a couple of full pages. 


I've been painting regularly and still trying new styles and techniques and ideas.
I've even made some new chainmaille. I had a message question about a necklace in the infinity knot pattern, it didn't turn into a custom order as there was no follow through but it did get me thinking of all of the patterns of chain I can make that is one that there is no necklace sample of. 😏  So I sat down and got busy with the rings and made 2. ~LOL~ The infinity knot pattern can be done in different ways so I made one with "8-ring" knots and one with "10-ring" knots, they also have slightly different colors. 😎



All this busy busy work means that I have finally broken the 200 listing mark, which at one time I never thought would happen. That's the good news, the bad news is I have 20 new paintings to photograph and get listed, so busy busy back to work. 😇



No comments:

Post a Comment