Thursday, April 22, 2021

Summer hope. . .

My first vaccination appointment is next week (finally) I have been waiting nearly a month.  I don't know if I am more nervous or excited, but for me excited and nervous often go together.  😏  I am nervous because I hate needles and I'm concerned about reactions, but I am excited because the last year of _______ has _____, insert your own words I'm pretty sure we all feel the same no matter what words we use. 😉  It has been boring, depressing, frustrating, in stay at home, lockdown, limited access. . .


So my first shot next week will then schedule the second shot and then a couple weeks after that I should be "protected" and safe-er to be in public. 😎  In anticipation of my liberation I have been spending hours looking for and assessing events.  


First, I am glad to see that there are some events being held but past the initial ~yay~ there is so much to consider.  While ideally larger well attended events offer better odds of sales/profits, I am still concerned about larger events especially indoors without mask requirements. 😕 Right now I am mostly considering smaller local farmers market type events, because even if they are not great sales wise at least they are outside/open air.  😎   


No comments:

Post a Comment