Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Star Seller. . .

Etsy is often glitchy and weird but this month has been especially interesting, I was randomly awarded a "star seller" badge on December 23rd like it was a Christmas present or something. 😏  I say "randomly awarded" because I know did not meet the qualifications.  I readily admit I did not qualify for December, not enough sales, not enough revenue, no fresh reviews. 



Yet right there on my shop is the little purple star, which I do appreciate as purple is my favorite color.  😇 


Now in just a few days it will be January 1st a whole new year, also a whole new review period for me to not qualify. ~LOL~  😂  I am interested to see if my current star disappears or sticks around.  I am wondering if they changed the criteria to qualify but I have re-read the articles and links from my dashboard and while there are some changes none of them should have resulted in my Christmas star. 

I am curious because while I did meet the sales and revenue this time I am still short a "fresh" review. 😕 Like all the 5 star reviews I've had in the last 6 years don't even matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment