Saturday, August 13, 2022

Grief is a process. . .

 Grief is a process and I'm still processing. . .

I am working through working on my grief, but I'm not sure I'm making any progress really. 😔 I am still sad every day. I still think about calling Kat almost every day hence the daily sad when I have to face all over again that she is gone. 😭 

I am trying to work on other things too, like re-activating listings in the online shops and setting up my studio.  I have made some progress on the studio, art on the shelves, chainmaille inventoried and loaded on displays, supplies in bins, my easel is unboxed and standing ready.  I haven't created anything in the new studio yet, but I did hem some curtains and do some other household crafty-ness for the moving-in and decorating.  



No comments:

Post a Comment