Friday, March 17, 2023

#MarchMeettheMaker

Honestly, this is the longest I've ever stuck with the posting challenge, in past years I've only managed a few posts before getting distracted or sidelined.  I think the fact that this year's challenge has weekends off has helped me personally.  Also, I've been using fb's planner to schedule the posts, which is helpful to be able to plan the whole week of posts in advance.

With 13 posts down and only 10 more to go I may actually complete the challenge this year, although I admit I have no idea what the next prompt even means. 😅 What is "glow up"? anyone?!?! anyone?!?


2 comments:

  1. A "Glow Up" shows where you started out vs where you are now. Or how your art looked when you started vs. how it looks now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I tried looking it up and it seemed to be about make-overs and personal appearance which seemed weird, LOL.

      Delete