Monday, June 27, 2016

I guess it worked. . .

Ok so I had been working on my SEO and rankings for over a week, doing a few listings each day.  I noticed a slight improvement in views, like I was actually get views daily. *LOL*  So this weekend I spent hours and hours making sure I did all 65 listings and reworking them over and over until I hit "A" ranking on all of them and overall for the whole shop.  It was a lot of work but when I had all A's I felt really good like I had accomplished something.  o:-)

Yesterday I had over 40 views and 4 favorites in just one day, that's a frickin' record.  Seriously I don't think I've had that much activity in a single day the whole year it's been open.

I hope it keeps up and I hope I get some sales from all that work.  I have shipped a couple of custom orders and while I got an email form one of them saying he really loved what he ordered I really hope that eventually they will take the time to write me some nice reviews.  

No comments:

Post a Comment