Thursday, September 8, 2016

There is still hope. . .

I actually had a sale this week.  I really do like the cha-ching sound that the app makes.  LOL  The day I got the sale I only had 12 views total for the day and 1 favorite that was not what was purchased.  :-/

Since then I think the bots are crawling because I had nearly 50 views in a 2 hour period last night and this morning I woke up to over 300 views the overwhelming majority of which came at 2am.  

I have no explanation for the out of whack stats but I find it ironic that nearly 400 views in less than 24 hours results in no sales when the slow day of only 12 views had a sale.  o.O

I finished another wire tree sculpture, this one is a double "family" tree style with red and gold and silver and purple.

 Once I shoot the photos I'll add it to the Etsy listings, it's just in time to replace the one that sold.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment