Saturday, October 22, 2016

Oh I like that alot !!

I bought some odd rings a while back, not my typical material or size and twisted.  Literally, square wire twisted as it's coiled makes for very cool looking results.  They are gunmetal plated brass nickle free not too shiny and with a nice weight.  I only bought a limited quantity at the time because I wasn't sure I was going to like them.  The rings have an interesting look on their own and they are not easy to get smooth closures on because of the tiny corners but once worked into something wow. 


 The texture and depth they add are simply amazing.  I made a couple of bracelets and I seriously think I need to order more of these rings.  I only ordered them in 1 size initially I think this time I may have to buy a larger quantity and more than one size.  LOL



I am sorely tempted to keep one of these, not that I need another bracelet but it's just soooo darn cool.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment