Tuesday, October 4, 2016

New listings, new photos, new new NEW!!!

Ok so I have been working on new listing photos, not just adding 1 or 2 photos so that each listing has all 5 but in some cases completely changing all the photos to newer better ones.

Many of the original listings had photos taken with my phone on the dining room table.  LOL  So the fact that I now have my full shop with all it's bank of lights and my actual back-drops and stands and a new Nikon camera means that I can get much much better photos.  I'm actually adding some photos of me wearing them.


While going through the box that is my chainmaille jewelry inventory I have found or more accurately I have not been able to find a couple of things, maybe they sold at the last event, I think one of them I gave to a friend.  However, I have decided not to take the listings down because I can easily make another but I can't shoot new photos of things I don't have.  The flip side of that is I have found things that I had never listed.  Plus I made a new Hogwarts School Crest tree that I actually listed for sale.


So I've added a few new listings and I have a few more to add yet.  I have been rearranging the photos on some of the listings making the new photos the first photos, hopefully they will get more attention in search that way.   We'll see if there are any stat improvements, as I've also been tweaking titles, descriptions, and tags while I'm at it.  

Some of them I have staged and laid out different than before.
Some of them I really do like the new photos way more than the old.

I am hopeful that the photos of me wearing them will help people with scale and seeing how they hang/lay/drape.

I seriously doubt that I will actual do all new photos for all 80+ listings mainly because I'm kinda bored with the process already but I am hoping to at least have 5 photos for each listing eventually.  I am going to have to re-make a few things first in order to make that happen though.  In the mean time I am planning to add a few more new things and pray for sales.  o:-)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment