Saturday, June 17, 2017

I'm back. . . .

I am back from vacation and I really need to get back to crafting, but I managed to get some sort of awful cold complete with a sore throat.  🙁  

Sales were good and seem to be continuing, Yay!  However, that just means things are disappearing and my listing total is dwindling.  I photographed and listed the 3 sets of Hogwarts house colors mini trees and relisted the rainbow mini with the last one I have made.  I did the mini trees as 3 separate listings because the "roots" are different so there is one listing for the bookends and one for the half and half and one for the alternating, that way I got to put individual photos for all of them. 🙂





Since there are 5 photos per listing I did one group shot and then the 4 individuals it was the easiest time I've ever had with using all 5 photo slots.  ~LOL~  I have to get over this cold and then I have a couple of custom items to work on but I swear I will get back to crafting new stuff soon. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment