Thursday, June 29, 2017

so many ideas. . .not enough time

I have had many sales recently and my wire tree inventory has dropped quite a bit, not to mention I have a list of new earring styles in various colors I want to make.  ðŸ˜µ  I have too many ideas and not enough hours to make everything that I'm thinking about. 😱  

I am keeping a list so that I don't forget and hopefully I'll get to them all eventually.  ðŸ˜‡   First, I have to finish the custom orders I'm in the middle of then I can get back to making random things.  



It has been 2 years already that RainbowMaille has been on Etsy.  ðŸ˜®  It's amazing how time flies when you keep busy. ~LOL~   

In celebration of this milestone I am offering a special coupon : 

ETSIVERSARY this code will give anyone 15% off any purchase of $10.00 or more goo through the month of July. 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment