Friday, November 10, 2017

Thanks a lot facebook. . .

So this morning I log into facebook, and there is a notification on my RainbowMaille page but when I clicked on it, it went to a blank empty page that said no new notifications.  Now the numbering being a lying misrepresentation of new activity would have been bad enough but it was a TOTALLY BLANK page as in no historical data for the page. 😞  Seriously 2 plus years worth of activity data just gone.  WTF?!?!

Facebook shit the bed on me, I don't know if they are having some sort of internal problem or server problem or whatever what I do know is my business page currently has no history, no data, no record of activities at all.  This is troubling since I post regularly and just recently did a "boosted" post that netted fresh likes and followers, and multiple clicks of the shop now button, you know lots of activity.  Finding a blanked out page with a suggestion to promote my business makes me want to choke someone.  😒  I did promote my business but now I can't even look at the data because facebook forgot. ?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment