Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year. . .new listings

Well it's now 2019 and as a new year begins I find myself re-editing and updating a ton of listings. 😏  

I have learned over the years that seasonal tags can be highly effective to improve views and sales but that means that they need to be changed ya' know "seasonally".  As the holiday season expired I have begun changing over my holidays and tags from "Christmas" to Valentine's and Mother's day.  I am simultaneously adjusting my shipping prices because in a couple of weeks the postal rates will go up as they do annually.  😖  

I am also updating some of my listings with new photos, as some of my listings have really old original photos taken on non-standard backgrounds and I'm trying to get them all on white or black and eliminate the wood grain.  I have shot hundreds of photos in the last week and spent hours and hours editing, cropping, and adjusting them.  I have re-made the Japanese Lace Bubbles bracelets that had sold out and even made the gold on gold version and renewed the listing with all new photos.  😇  I shot photos with the rosettes necklace, bracelet, and earrings in a set and made a new listing in sets.  I also edited up some of the rosette photos into a new Valentine's sale banner. 

I made a new bracelet with a variation of the Japanese Lace pattern and I LOVE it, so much that I am still debating on if I'm going to list it or not.  There is a part of me that really wants to keep it. 
It's totally gorgeous and
 It does fit me perfectly, after all 😉
Although it took so many rings that I am practically out of the small 4 mm size and had to order more.  I did a quick count and there are nearly 500 rings in this bracelet, so if I decide to list it for sale it will not be cheap. 😉 



No comments:

Post a Comment