Friday, September 20, 2019

F*ck you Etsy. . .

Of all the ignorant bullshit that etsy has done in the years I've been there. . .I think I've finally had enough.  😒

I found this gem on my stats page 
This one is on my listing manager page

So basically even though I've worked my ass off for years creating unique items and continuously editing, updating and working on my listings and products it doesn't matter one bit because I refuse to make the whole shop free shipping so etsy will bury my listings and hide my shop from shoppers.  😒

I am now going to start promoting the new A.C.Moore marketplace.  I have already changed the "shop now" button on my facebook to direct there, I have also changed my instagram and pinterest.  😉  So everyone check out the newest place to buy  https://marketplace.acmoore.com/rainbowmaille


No comments:

Post a Comment