Monday, December 23, 2019

Holiday season wrapping up. . .

As the 2019 year is coming to a close I am trying to think of things to improve for 2020.  However, after doing this year end review and planning for next year multiple years in a row I am running out of new ideas.  I will have to continue to work on re-doing photos, my least favorite thing but I still have older listings that have yet to get their new photos. 😕  I plan to expand the barrette selection, hopefully in sizes and chain patterns.  I want to try a few new designs for hat pins, broaches maybe. 😏  

Since A.C.Moore stores are closing I plan to ditch that marketplace, I am seriously disappointed in their lack of advertising, their social media efforts are pretty lame and I totally suck at it so I know. 😅  I am thinking of keeping zibbet as a channel and as soon as it becomes available get rid of ACM and swap in something else, because I paid a whole year up front.  


No comments:

Post a Comment