Sunday, May 16, 2021

It's Official. . .

It is official, I have been accepted and selected to vend at the Russiaville Farmer's Market this summer. ~yay~ 😁 🙌


I am excited about this, but there is a lot to figure out beforehand.  I have an easy up shade but it doesn't have walls and normally we'd rope and stake to the ground but as this is in a paved lot. . .😕 now I need weights of some kind for each leg, 25lbs minimum.  There are a lot of possibilities for weighing down the pop-up but whatever I use also needs to be small, compact, and easy to carry so I can fit it in the car with the rest of the stuff and load/unload myself.  


I am now sure that I will not be taking all the art, as 4 crates takes up too much space in my car and with no wall or rack there is no "up" display space. 😌  I really want to take my corner rack but I don't think it fits in my car, I suppose I could use the husband's truck but I hate driving it.  I am also concerned about booth layout and space, I think both of my tables are too big. I need one to be smaller than the other if I want to make and L shape that still fits inside my tent.  


The good news is since this is a monthly market I have several opportunities to change things around and find what works best.  😎


No comments:

Post a Comment