Sunday, May 9, 2021

Planning to get back to work. . .

Ok, so the simple truth is I never really stopped "working" on my business, as a small business owner you never really stop. 😏  

In the months I've been closed I have R&D'd and tested new ideas, new chain patterns, gotten new marketing materials, worked on my social accounts in preparation for launching bigger and better, built my insta-following, researched and chosen markets and events for when I'm fully vaccinated.  


Speaking of which, only a couple more weeks until my second shot and a couple of weeks after that and I'll be out doing events!!! 😁  Excited but nervous, trying to make sure I have everything ready for the booths, also trying to decide what all to display at each event. I have too much stuff to properly display it all in a 10'x10' booth especially outside, so I am I planning on taking a limited selection of paintings, and focusing the display more on the jewelry and wire trees.  At least that is the current plan, these are recurring markets so if at/after the first time there is interest/demand for art I can change up what I take.  I can also allow studio appointments if people want to come see all the art and shop that way. 😇



No comments:

Post a Comment