Monday, September 6, 2021

Labor Day. . .

Labor Day, of course is known for the sales, but to me it's a sign that summer is over and for my business it's a sign that farmer's market season is almost over too.  

I have a couple of event dates left but mostly I'll be spending the next month trying to re-do photos, update and add listings and prepare for the holiday shopping season.  

I've been so busy this summer with not just business but life stuff too, to the point where I didn't get to do a lot of the stuff I had planned. 😕  I have not yet even tried the ArtResin finish on a pour painting.  I have not actually made some of the new rubber chainmaille designs I have floating in my head. I only ever made the one LouHi barrette when I was figuring out the pattern, I wanted to make more of those and to try the pattern in bracelets too. 

I did manage to achieve the etsy star seller badge, to my surprise, but with the sales/order requirements I'm not sure how long I'll be able keep it. 😏  

I did manage to break the 100 member mark for my goimagine facebook group and I did have the bracelet giveaway I had planned and advertised. 😇



No comments:

Post a Comment