Wednesday, February 15, 2023

planning vs. plans

 I always have a plan, but things rarely go according to plan.

Do you know that old saying "planning is everything the plan is nothing"?  By planning we think through possibilities, so that when things don't go the way we planned we can adjust, adapt, mitigate, re-direct.  I am a in a constant state of planning and adjusting. LOL😅

I did finish some new 3" inch trees and even got them listed. 👏



I want to get back to painting but I am still working on sealing, touch ups and cataloging the last batch of canvases, so paint must wait. 😞

I have started on some new 5" inch trees, which I hope to have finished and list by the end of the week. 😇 

This week I need to file my first monthly Georgia sales tax report, which is weird to me because in Indiana I only had to file once a year. I suspect I will be filing multiple zero reports. LOL  Maybe sales will pick up online, maybe I'll find some local events, maybe 2023 will be better than I expect. 🤞


No comments:

Post a Comment