Monday, February 6, 2023

Art's about to get interesting. . .

In all fairness I find most art interesting, but my art is about to get more interesting because I have a variety of new tools and things to try. I ordered some strange strainers for pouring, I got new nozzles for my blow dryer, and I bought some Floetrol.  


So, I will be pouring and blowing and swiping and swirling. Oh, and spinning because I also bought a turntable to spin the canvases on.




I am excited to try so many different new things, but first I need to finish sealing and cataloguing all the recent canvases and clear the workbenches. As much as I'd like to paint 10 canvases a day, I don't really have the room and I also need to make other things too.  😎 

The rubbermaille re-stocking has been coming along 👍so I have moved on to making fresh wire trees, because the rainbow bridge has been sold out for months, and there is only 1 gold hoop left in the 3" tree book. Of course, I am nearly out of 3" gold hoops because I used them for making Christmas ornaments, but I can add at least a couple of new things to the shop soon. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment