Sunday, January 29, 2023

I do love art. . .

Since the first canvas I painted years ago (2017) I have greatly enjoyed my exploration of art. Learning to paint in such a hands-on just do it way has been interesting and entertaining and joyful, most of the time. 😇 Yes, there have been disappointing moments when things did not go as planned or paint cracked as it dried, but overall, I have fun with it. 

Over the years I have tried a variety of painting techniques, including non-traditional tools and methods.  This year as I dive more into acrylic pouring, I plan to continue that exploration of non-traditional tools, things like a straw, a blow dryer, balloons? oh yes!  

I Love 💓 playing in paint, mixing it and thinning it in different ways to see how they interact and flow together.  There are so many things I want to try, I'm not sure I have the space. I mean once one paints hundreds of canvases they must go somewhere. LOL 

Not sure what I'm going to do with them all, as art is generally a slow sale item. 😏 Maybe I'll get some local businesses to display some, for sale or not they can get attention and direct people to the website.  


No comments:

Post a Comment