Thursday, January 19, 2023

Progress . . .

I feel like I am making real progress. I have registered in Georgia, I think I even did it all correctly. ~fingers crossed~ I have conquered "tagging" products in facebook and instagram posts. 😁


Which is kind of Awesome since I wasn't sure I would ever get it to work right, LOL. The timing of it is also pretty fabulous, because I have just submitted for goimagine's #MakerChallenge for the first time. I got lucky and the pixel immediately picked up the new listings, which almost never happened previously.





So being able to post and actually link should be helpful in promoting not only my items but the Maker Challenge too. 😉

I've also noticed an uptick in traffic on my google analytics and some of it is quite interesting. Not only have there been more visits, but I have seen more organic traffic and I have seen some "paid" visits coming from goimagine's google ads. 😃

So I really high hopes for this year, plus my adventures back into painting have started to go much better. 😇 I am truly happy with some of the results, especially the most recent one.




No comments:

Post a Comment