Sunday, November 5, 2023

Weekly update. . .welcome to November

Welcome to November, there has been a shift in weather all over the country but down here in Georgia the cold did not last. 😎 You just can't keep those 80's away. I have the big WinterFest event next weekend. I call it big because it will be big for me, and I should have a "big" 10'x15' booth. 





I'm not really ready, I don't feel ready. I had so many plans, but life got in the way and most of it I am just letting go. 😏 Although, the "letting go" is not easy, I have been planning for this event for months.  I am making a few things and I will do something about the pendant display even though I don't know what yet. 😅 It may sound weird but my biggest worry at the moment is "what am I going to wear?!?!" I don't own an ugly sweater, I have a few Christmas sweaters, but they are actually nice. So, I am definitely not winning the ugly sweater contest, and probably not the booth decorating contest either, but I will at least try for that one. 😉






I am working on decorating a wreath with the star ornaments to use as display, it's not done yet. 😉 I am almost decided that I will take my mini-Christmas tree.  I keep going back and forth because it's bulky and awkward to pack but it will make great decor and display. 😐 Stars on the wreath, balls on the tree, looking very Christmas-y, add a Santa hat on the sign and some "snow" blanket on the shelves and it should be a pretty "winter" looking "holiday" display. 😁 In my head it looks great, so we'll just have to wait and see if I can pull it off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment