Sunday, April 14, 2024

Weekly update. . .big plans

I have multiple events on the schedule now, nice and spaced out so far.  I ordered a Big fancy professional banner and it should be here before my next event next month. 😉 Technically, the next event is just under a month away, but it is a "hometown" event so no travel, low stress event, it is literally a day at the park.  😎



I am still working on the restocking. . . making more rubber bracelets, making more small trees, making more fidget blocks. 😅 Ok so my husband prints the fidget blocks and I'm kinda focused on my #makerchallenge entries first, but I have weeks to prepare. As long as the kitten isn't too distracting or destructive I should be able to get plenty of new stuff done, of course he is yowling his way around the house being rotten right now so. . . 😂 The good news is I have 1 of my 2 #makerchallenge entries finished already I just need to photograph and list it so I can officially submit it.

I know, not the best photo, they never really look good laying on the banged-up bench 😏 but trust me with 5 colors of wire, 3 sizes of Swarovski crystal beads and 8 butterflies it is very pretty 😇



The next one will be very different, not just birds instead of butterflies, not just green instead of blue wire, but with the bird's nest and dangly leaves a completely different look. Also, because I am crazy and easily distracted a whole new idea hijacked my brain yesterday and is in mid test on my bench. 😅 Probably not the best timing or wisest idea but if it works it will be amazing, no photos yet.  I am taking "work in progress" photos but I will not post about this until it is complete and then only if it turns out the way I want and looks super cool. 

The cases of frames I ordered should start arriving this week, so be prepared for some A/B polls to help me decide which pieces to put in which color of frame. 😎 
I have distributed multiple versions of the beads & rings bracelet design for wear-testing, now is the boring waiting, for possibly months, for one of them to break. One of them I made with a matching keychain for my Momma's birthday. 😇 If they all make it past the 6 month wear mark without breaking, I might consider selling the design. 
 



Happy Birthday Mom! 💖😇

2 comments:

  1. Nice. You are a busy person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😇 I do seem to work a lot and sometimes accomplish very little. 🙃😅

      Delete