Sunday, July 26, 2026

Done, but not finished

There is a difference between done and finished, if you know you know. I am so done with this move even though there are things that are not yet finished. 😏 I am so done with the corporate rental company and their 4 websites and 3 user portals and stupid processes that no one follows, giving instructions that they don't even follow through on. Like be so f'in serious how am I supposed to leave the key in the "rently box" on the front door when no one ever came and put a rently box on the front door??!?!? 😖 Why does the email say the window to install said box is between 30 and 7 days? really!?!? could you be any less specific or useful 😠 I tried to follow the rules, I tried to follow their directions, but they literally made it impossible, so I'm done. 

In good news, the cats are adjusting and even liking the new house.


Merlin's barstool now has a view, he seems very happy with.








I still have a ton of painting, trim, and touchup to do, not to mention all the ongoing unpacking and organizing. It will be weeks if not months before I'm fully unpacked and settled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment