Tuesday, December 20, 2016

up and down. . .

Well I'm up to 21 sales but that means I'm down to 98 listings.  LOL  So that whole break 100 listings aiming for 110 is not looking so easy, I hit 105 before dropping back.  It's all the wire trees too.  My shops list of "Sold out" listings is almost entirely wire trees which looks funny but the chainmaille listings have multiple quantities so they just renew.  :-/  However, even when I'm really trying I can't manage to make 2 trees look exactly alike.  

I donated this one to my husband's office gift exchange and made someone very happy.  Now I have custom orders to make for those that didn't get lucky in the gift drawing.  LOL  

Lucky for me I have 5 new trees finished and ready to add to the store, well after I photograph them anyway.  ;-)  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment