Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Working on new stuff. . .

I've been making more wire trees because they keep selling.  LOL  I had to add more to the store to get back to my 100+ listings.  I have 3 new ones that I haven't added yet because it has been cloudy and I can't get decent photos.  :-/  I got 2 added the other day.




I have developed a habit of check in on the etsy forums and I'm going to have to stop because the repetitiveness is driving me MAD, like mad hatter mad.  o.O   Seriously there are a handful of basic topics that are just posted over and over and over and over because no one has the common sense to READ what has already been answered a thousand times.  Honestly, even when it was posted 5 minutes ago and is right there on the damn front page.  I am so sick of typing the same answers over and over and over and over and over and over and over. . . .   :-o  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment