Saturday, March 10, 2018

Jumping off a cliff. . .

Ok, so it just sort of feels like jumping off a cliff to me.  😯

I decided to go ahead and start listing some of my paintings in the Etsy shop.  I have given it quite a bit of thought and have changed my mind about a hundred times mostly out of fear, fear that no one will like them or buy them, fear that the photos aren't good enough, fear that someone will buy one and then not like it when they get it.  You know random fear and insecurity.  😓

When I post them on instagram they get likes and sometimes even comments. I mailed one to a friend and she loves it, but we all know friends and family are totally bias. 😄

I have started with 4 of the spacescape that I think are the best and I plan to start adding the abstract rainbows next week.  Now I just hope this isn't a total waste of time.  😇





No comments:

Post a Comment