Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Slow . . .sad and low

I have no idea what the ____ is up with Etsy the last few days. 😖 

I have read about google changes, and etsy search changes, how google was downing etsy with the latest algorithm but I didn't really understand it. I had noticed a slight dip in traffic but at that point I still had traffic at least. 😐 

Now I have not had a single view from "external search" ie google in a flipping week, literally my stats for the last 7 days show a 0. 😒  I have no idea how to counter this, my overall traffic is down 65% from last year in spite of my having a record high number of listings and a wide variety. 

Hell I started listing original paintings and added a whole new category and set of keywords which should have increased traffic not killed it.  😟  

I should be happy my social media traffic has increased but it seems to be the only traffic I have at the moment, exchanging a dozen google shopping views for a handful of facebook views does not seem like a good exchange to me.  😢


No comments:

Post a Comment