Friday, November 29, 2019

Black Friday Sales. . .

Yes, I am having a Black Friday sale and while the 25% off that I am offering may not seem like much of a discount next to the 60% 75% off offered by the big box stores perhaps a little small business perspective for y'all.

The handmade one of kind things I sell are not mass produced like DVDs. 😏  

My prices are based on a time + materials formula so when I offer discounts it is my time I am discounting, as the materials were already paid for at a set price. 😐  

As a small business my supplies are purchased in small amounts not exactly wholesale pricing. 

I have always tried to keep my prices reasonable, normally a 10% or 15% discount is all I offer, so actually a 25% discount is pretty substantial for my shop.  😇

Happy Holidays y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment