Sunday, November 17, 2019

Facebook fail. . .

Upon logging into things this morning I found a notification on Facebook about a message for RainbowMaille.
I thought "hey, cool" I don't get messages on the Facebook page very often, but when I do I always try to answer in a timely fashion because Facebook tracks that and posts in right on your page. 😏 However, when I clicked the notice to go to my inbox and respond all I got was an error page. 😕

I went to RainbowMaille's actual page and clicked on the inbox but there was nothing there, I have tried every way I know and cannot find this phantom message.  😟  Perhaps the sender deleted it?  I don't know but when I checked my email there was an email from Facebook about the message for RainbowMaille but when I click the link to respond. . . same error page.
Now I'm concerned that somehow my failure to respond will negatively effect the rating and placement of RainbowMaille's page but, I can't respond to something that does not exist, that I have no way to access or respond to.  😞


No comments:

Post a Comment