Saturday, July 11, 2020

Jinkies !! I'm messy . . .

Or maybe I'm just a mess. 😏  
Ok, so it's a bit of both, I guess.

When my easel was new it was all clean and pristine, now 4 years later look at the mess I've made with my drips, splatters, drops, whoopsies and oopsies.  It's a good thing I have a large drop cloth under there and yes it's a mess too. LOL 😄  

As a person I'm also a bit of a mess.  I have some health issues both physical and mental.  I try not to dwell on them but they do get in the way sometimes.  Also worth noting when going slightly mental I have tendencies toward rhymes.  

I chalk the rhyming up to the mental circus, like the OCD, social anxiety, impostor syndrome, yup I'm nutz and it's OK.  😇  Physically, I have early onset arthritis developing in my hands.  I also have some pretty serious vitamin deficiencies that cause uncontrollable numbness and muscle twitches at times. 😏

So, yeah my arts and crafts are challenging for me and my photos almost always suck.  I have taken all the photo advice, I got a better camera, I got a tripod, I have banks of lights, I have solid clean backgrounds, I've tried natural light next to a window, I've tried colored backgrounds instead of white, I have multiple versions of editing software.  I do my best but accept that "my best" is still not that great.  😕

Self acceptance a.k.a. acknowledging I am a work in progress 😇


No comments:

Post a Comment