Saturday, July 18, 2020

Sticking with online. . .

For months I have been looking forward to getting back to in person events, unfortunately at this point, I just do not see that happening this year.  😔  Many of the events I had scheduled were cancelled and I have resisted scheduling new events due to concerns that they may also end up cancelled on short notice. 

I have re-opened my etsy shop and I am continuing to build my goimagine.com shop, so for the foreseeable future I will be sticking to online sales only.  This will be a challenge, mainly to my sub-par photography skills 😅 but I'll manage.  I look forward to more reviews like "Pictures don't really show how awesome these really are, " "The photo didn’t begin to do it justice.  " Yes these are actual quotes from previous reviews, it is something I hear regularly. ~LOL~  😇

So if you are interested but on the fence, I know buying things online without really "seeing" them can seem risky but I would say take a chance you may end up pleasantly surprised. 😉



No comments:

Post a Comment