Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Work, work, work. . . .

I really need to spend more time working, but I've been a tad distracted.  It's not often we have company and last week I had a plumber in the house for almost an entire day. The good news is my kitchen drain is fixed and I can use my dishwasher again which was great timing considering the dinner party the other night. 😎

Now however, starts the real tick-tock clock on preparing for the craft show which is only a month away. . . 32 days.


The first thing I need is full pages in the "book of trees" but not just full pages for display purposes. . .these little rainbows tend to always sell so having more than 1 seems like a good idea. I'm going for 3 and if they all sell that would be great, but even if I have 1 left that is also great since it's listed online at goimagine. 😇 3" inch rainbow tree  

After the trees for the book, I need to make some rubber stretch bracelets, purple helms chain keeps selling out on me, and medium rainbows. 

All the hours in between that I'm not physically making things I will spend obsessing over tables and racks and display layout and decor. There is still the beach themed booth decorating contest to plan for, I'm thinking some fishing net, a beach ball, all ocean waves and fireworks paintings up front, a few seashells on the tables. I'm also thinking of changing my 6' foot rack from a corner unit to a 2-sided slant A-frame style, the great thing about that racking is I can just move the clips and reconfigure it. 😇 If I do that I get more art hanging space and a slightly smaller footprint in the booth, but I lose shelf space for the chainmaille displays, so. . . still thinking about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment