Saturday, July 29, 2023

Weekly update. . .recovery is a process

Thankfully my kitty is recovering 😇 he made it thru the medicine and seems to be eating more voluntarily. The vet check-up was ok, his blood work is still not right, but we will go back on Monday and hope for continued improvement. 🙏My own toothache is still here, I'm almost thru my antibiotics so it is hurting way less than before. 

I feel like I didn't accomplish much this week, but I actually did. 😉 I did finish a 3rd pumpkin.  I did redo the stem on the large one.  I did get them turned into jewelry. 





I did get set-up for a photo shoot and I did get some really good shots, I think. 😊 I even did stylized photos with props, which is a first for me. 



I think I need some practice, but after lots of shifting things around and trying different display stands, I am pretty happy with the photos in the listing. 😎 The best part is I did get it finished, photographed and listed just in time for the #makerchallenge deadline. 🎉  



Next week it is time to dive into the kits I bought, scalemaille flowers, Japanese balls, and star ornaments. Yes, I am starting on Christmas ornaments, I am hoping that by starting so early in the year I can have dozens of them done for the "holiday" shows I applied for. Even if I don't get into the second juried event, I'd like to list them online as sets this year.  😉


No comments:

Post a Comment