Sunday, July 9, 2023

It's July and I'm late. . .

I have been trying to post weekly lately but after the craft fair and recovery and the July Fourth holiday I've been busy planning for the next big thing. 😅 I have been making things, learning new chain patterns, and I applied for 2 more events. 😉 I'm not sure I'll get into both, one of them is a "juried" thing which I've never done before, the other is a fall version of the craft fair at the fairgrounds like I did last month.  

Both events have a fall/winter/holiday theme, so I am working on more Christmas ornament designs and autumnal wire trees. I'm also going to add some orange and black chainmaille and attempt some pumpkins. 😎 I have several ideas for booth decorations including a small Christmas tree to display the ornaments. 

There are some star designs that I think will make great ornaments if I upsize the rings. My current ring sizes are a bit limited, but they do make nice earrings. 😇


And also pendants, especially if I can find the right sized crystals to capture in the center. 




I have so many ideas for things to make, it's a good thing that the shows aren't until September and November. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment