Sunday, December 3, 2023

Weekly update. . . It's December

Holy Cow! It is December already. 😦 This year is almost over and honestly, I don't feel like have accomplished much, but I've recently been told I'm too hard on myself. 😏 I have one show left this year and I have spent very little time and effort thinking about it, again for the sake of honesty I've been a bit distracted and I'm still sick. 

The kitten is growing and has another vet appointment coming up, which is good because he still has worms and I think we need to change meds. I have a dental cleaning coming up and unfortunately, it's the same day as the kitten appointment, I think there is enough time to get from one to the other but only just and mainly because my town is so small. 😅 My plan is to just show up at the vet's office early and tell them I need to get to the dentist after. 

Merlin is adorable, handsomely marked and up to 3 pounds. 😇 

I am sick of being sick and extremely tired from the concept of "holidays" I could use a monthlong Rip Vanwinkle nap, but I'm not likely to get it. 😏 I am however, not having "sales" or over-promoting or over-worrying about the business this season, I just don't have the time or energy with other things going on. I have to do the end of the month bookkeeping for November and then prepare and start on the whole "year-end" bookkeeping for tax filing. 😒 It's not fun but I have system so it's fine, just time consuming. 

My etsy is still dead, they are punishing me for replying "late" to a message, I missed the 24 hour window by less than 1 hour over a weekend. 😖 And because I get so few messages over there, there is no way to make up for it and it gives me a big fat ZERO% preventing me from getting star seller for 3 months over 1 message that was replied to "late" in their opinion. Not that it matters or that I care that much it's just crappy and part of why I have come to dislike etsy so much. 😒


In other annoyances USPS's tracking is malfunctioning, I have sent multiple packages and I cannot check on the location of any of them because I just get this "we suck" message. Really?!?! people a crash of the tracking system right at the beginning of the biggest shipping month of the year!?!  What the actual hell on earth?! 😕😵


The tracking numbers are valid, they worked earlier in the week but the last few days when I went to confirm delivery, I cannot get anything but this crappy message on multiple tracking numbers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment