Sunday, December 10, 2023

Weekly update. . . well that was fun!


My final scheduled vending event of the season was here in my new hometown, and I really enjoyed it. 😊 After weeks of being sick and being disappointed in the previous event it was really nice to arrive at a well-organized event and have a great space. 😇 I do love a good corner and this is my favorite corner in town, literally that's the Library on the left (which I love).  Also, I was on the end, which can be good or bad depending on the event but in this case, it was great it made load-in and out easy, plus with the parking over there even this end was an entry-point. 😉 



My biggest disappointment of the day was my own forgetting of my RainbowMaille sign 😅 which I could have gone home for (it was a mile from my house) but I chose to just use one of the abstract flags. The business name is still on the front of the art crates and with the short 3' racks I didn't have a good place for the large, framed piece anyway. 😉 I was pretty happy with my booth set-up, my tent my be a 10'x10' but the spaces were 12'x12' and with the fabulous weather it meant the racks and magnet board could hang outside the tent.  



I passed out many goimagine info cards. 😎 I had multiple people take my business card for various reasons, possible custom orders later, to show a friend, to get me to vend at their event next year. The good thing about that is even my own RainbowMaille business cards have goimagine info on the back now. 😉 I am hopeful that doing this event will open up more local events, now that I've met the organizer and she has seen my work. My husband has suggested that next year RainbowMaille should have a small float in the town Christmas Parade. 😅 I am not sure about that plan, but I will definitely be back at the Mistletoe Market next year. I am thinking about having a professional fancy banner made for my booth but I hate spending money on such things. I know it is "an investment" but I'm not sure it will pay for itself, I mean it's just a sign even if it's pretty and you can see it from space, I'm not convinced it will generate more sales. 😏 

Today I get to unpack and restore my shop. Last night I did my inventory reconciliation and deactivated the wire trees that sold. 😁 Later I get to assess my chainmaille inventory and make a list of things to remake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment