Sunday, May 12, 2024

Happy Mother's Day

The plan for today is to do as little as possible. . . if only. 😅 My actual plans include finishing the unpacking, restoring the art to order, doing some bookkeeping, and setting up to do a photo shoot this week. However, today is starting with photos and social media, as it is Mother's Day I had to post a "Happy Mother's Day" post, it is a Sunday so writing this weekly blog post and I have photos and video from yesterday's event to edit. 😉  

It was a beautiful day at the park and my banner looked great! We had perfect weather, the bands rocked, I really enjoyed the event overall, it was a great crowd. 😎 There was a lot of Mother's day gift shopping, I sold several wire trees and jewelry pieces. I've been invited to vend at the farmer's market that is held in this park monthly, not sure if I will do it but it is nice to be invited. 😇 

Remember that necklace test I did with the beads and rings design? Well, it was the first thing that sold yesterday, its' first time on display, so I guess I should make more. 😅 


Also matching earrings, because the buyer asked for matching earrings but since I didn't have "matching" she went for coordinating, all rings no beads but the same color. I am still not selling the bracelet design because the button/loop closure on mine is wearing, and my product testers have not hit the 6-month mark yet. However, I may just have to buy the larger crimps and findings to make the bracelets with proper ends and clasp. 

For now, the focus for the next week is a major re-do of photos of art. I have a few ideas for set up and staging including using my new tabletop easels. I also plan to start selecting and framing what I want to display at the art show in October, and since some of those pieces are already listed online, once I frame them, they will need new photos and price changes to reflect that. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment