Friday, June 28, 2024

Weekly update. . .on a Friday!

Ok so this is a bit weird for me, I usually do my weekly updates on Sunday, but we have company coming this weekend so I thought I would do it early. 😎  

It has been a bit of a weird week overall and not as productive as I would have liked. 😏 I have made progress on my dragon, but he is not finished yet and there are some things I need to tweak. I'm not entirely happy with the head to body attachment, I mean it's attached but it doesn't sit the way I want. 

His head droops too much, it makes him look sad. I wish it would sit more level, but so far, I'm not having any luck getting that to work. 😅




I've tried multiple things like adding a ring here and there, trying to tighten the weave, reinforce the flex point between the two patterns.  I'm not giving up, but I am running out of things to try. 😐 I am determined to figure it out, I know it can work and I would like to make other dragons in the future so there is no choice but to solve this.  However, it won't be happening today, or this weekend as previously mentioned we have company coming and a cook-out planned, so I'll be busy cleaning the house and preparing for killer kabobs. 😎




No comments:

Post a Comment