Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Random mid-week post

So, much like last week's "weekly update" coming out on a non-Sunday was weird, I'm now following that up with a totally off schedule mid-week update. 😅

My husband is on vacay from work and there is a major holiday, so this is just a weird non-schedule conforming week. 😉 I'm not keeping up with my regular post schedule on socials, I'm not actually getting much work done in the shop, but I did update my blog header so that's something. 😎 I'm not sure I like the new header or maybe I'm just so used to the one that was there for years that it will take me a while to adjust to the new one. I have been meaning to update it for quite a while but just never did. Honestly, there are several things about this old blog that could use an update, it was established several years ago and options and settings have changed a lot over the last 8 years. 😅 However, I am an OCD creature of habit so big changes are not likely. 😅  

No comments:

Post a Comment