Sunday, July 14, 2024

Weekly update. . . new supplies

 My order of new scales and rings arrived yesterday. 🎉




5 colors of large etched dragon scales, 5 colors of smaller regular scales, more rings because I always need more rings. 😅Now I really need to get busy making stuff and then pray for some sales because I've invested quite a bit of money on frames for the art and expanding the ring inventory to include more sizes/colors and scales. I am super hopeful about the events I have scheduled this fall, if they go well all this should be worth it. ðŸ˜‡ 

I am also pretty glad I didn't schedule any June/July events with this ridiculous record heat. I thought about it months ago, but it just didn't work out and now I'm like that's probably for the best. This way I get to spend all summer framing art and making new stuff in my air conditioning instead of dying of heat stroke at the farmer's market. 😎 

I am making progress on framing art, but I have realized that any of them that are/were already listed will have to be deactivated once framed because the listings will need updated with new photos and pricing to reflect the frames, so. . .  

Warning: Some of the art will temporarily disappear and eventually come back framed at higher prices, so if you have your eye on something currently listed, I highly recommend grabbing it now, unless you want it pre-framed and are willing to pay $20-25 more. 😉

In the meantime, more dragons will be coming and probably sooner than you thought. 


I already have a second body done I was just waiting on the large scales. The second dragon will have a color-fade down his belly that will be reflected in the scales on his back, he is slightly shorter bodied than Regol but overall will likely be close to the same length when including his tail. I plan to attempt legs on this version along with several other changes like half the number of scales and slightly different wings. 



We'll see how he turns out. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment