Try, try, again, that's how the saying goes anyway. 😏
After what seems like an eternal battle with pinterest and the mystery 1403 error that literally is not even in pinterest's own help pages.
I got an email reply from their support and as it turns out it's pretty simple; you cannot use a google drive for the photo storage. no, seriously, that's what they told me.
Why the frack can that not just be in the damned instructions to begin with?!? 😒 So as I curse and roll my eyes and delete the last half dozen failed uploads, I find myself annoyed but determined. I will get this done, tech be damned, I will not be defeated by a stupid spreadsheet. 😐
In spite of being sick for the last week I am slowly working on my shop, although, in some ways it looks worse ever. 😅
just a big ole' mess of exploding boxes 😅
I realized I haven't listed the ornament sets on the website yet. I should probably do that soon-ish since holiday shopping season is coming.



No comments:
Post a Comment