Sunday, September 20, 2026

Wow. . .just wow

When goimagine closed 5 months ago I moved to square; it seemed simple at the time, however, it was a whole new site builder with strange navigation and many steps. 

Well apparently, I screwed up my shipping settings, and my checkout has not actually been functional, like at all, like all bloody year. 😫 

I have seen "Cart" called out in my google analytics, so I KNOW people have carted items and tried to purchase. I had been writing it off as abandoned carts, things aren't cheap, sometimes with tax + shipping totals can be higher and cause people not to complete the purchase, so I was trying to not let it bother me. 

Seriously though it has been bugging me for months that I haven't had any orders all summer, it's not normal, but again trying to not let it bother me because the whole world is not normal right now. 

Anyway. . .it should be fixed now, hopefully, fingers crossed that I may actually get some orders and have a decent holiday season. I am still fighting with pinterest catalogue issues but I'm not giving up.


I have always loved photographing clouds at sunrise or sunset; they make the most spectacular displays. 
In other news; I got my flu shot, updated my voter registration, and we are painting and working on the laundry room this week. (finally) 😅

When we moved in, we started with the main hall, master bedroom, living room, dining room, then guest room, and hall bath, so the laundry room wasn't really a priority. 😅 But we've been here a couple months now and I hate the washing machine that was here, I want my Maytag super capacity back. I will continue to live with the existing Whirlpool dryer because it's gas and my Maytag is electric and path of least resistance. 

I swear one day I will get back to making things. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment