Friday, August 19, 2016

A little work. . .

The tiny butt took a liking to the window seat and unlike his big brother he also took an interest in my craft supplies.  LOL  So I packed up all the wire and beads to keep the baby from chewing on them and scattering them about.

I am still crafting just in a more focused way now, with everything packed I have to know what I'm looking for to get it out.  Instead of looking at the scattered pile and randomly picking things I have to have a plan before hand.

Due to kitten attacks I didn't get to finish it in one sitting as I have always previously done but I did get it finished and I am pleased with how it turned out. 
    

So life goes on, new listings get added.  I've started an Instagram for RainbowMaille but I am including photos of my cats and food, as a way to show I am more than business. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment