Thursday, August 25, 2016

RainbowMaille on Instagram. . .

I've been working on the Instagram, learning hashtags, trying to post regularly, attempting to be engaging and interesting to gain followers.

The cats, Harry Potter stuff, and wire trees seem to be the most attention getting.  The food stuff not so much.  So cute cats, house colors, and wire trees it is.  In the week I've been at it I have several photos with lots of love, the Hogwarts school crest trees has 19 likes and even a couple of comments.  I have 7 followers already which I think is pretty decent for only a week.

The real challenge will be if I can make it translate to some sales on Etsy.  I've read plenty of other sellers in the forums say that their Instagram does generate sales so hopefully it will work for me too.

 https://www.instagram.com/rainbowmaille/



No comments:

Post a Comment